A comprehensive list of our services:
Lawn Care Services
- Spring and Fall Clean-Ups
- Garden Maintenance, Restoration, Installation or Removal
- Lawn Maintenance, Trimming, Blowing
- Sodding, Seeding, Top Dressing, Lawn Dethatching, Grading, Aeration and Irrigation
- Installation of Compost, Mulch, Triple Mix, River Rock, Pea Gravel, Flagstone Walkways
- Small Tree Trimming and Removal
- Hedge and Shrub Pruning
- Planters for Every Season and/or Occasion
- Perennial, Annual, Shrub and Tree Planting
- Full Shade Perennials: Astiibe, Monkshood, Siberian Bugloss, Bugbane, Bleeding Heart, Hellebore, Coral Bells, Hosta, Gooseneck Loosestrife, Lungwort, Christmas Rose.
- Full Sun Perennials: Yarrow, Hollyhock, Marguerite Daisy, Rock Cress, Thrift, Aster, Corn Flower, Delphinium, Pinks, Gas Plant, Globe Thistle, Foxtail Lily, Blanket Flower, False Sunflower, Lavender, Gayfeather, Flax, Evening Primrose, Peony, Poppy, Black Eyed Susan, Perennial Sage, Segum.
- Perennials for Clay Soil: Goatsbeard, Astiibe, Bergenia, Mash Marigold, Turtlehead, Bugbane, Bleeding Heart, Joe-Pye Weed, Meadowsweet, Rose Mallow, Japanese Iris, Blazing Star, Ligularia, Cardinal Flower, Beebalm, Balloon Flower, Jacob’s Ladder, Coneflower, White Trillium, Globeflower.
- Drought Tolerant Plants: Yarrow, Columbines, Artemeisias, Butter Weed, Aster, Coreopsis, Purple Cone Flower, Blanket Flower, Baby’s Breath, Daylilies, Gayfeather, Beebalm, Obedient Plant, Sedums, Hens and Chicks, Lamb’s Ear. Creeping Thyme.
- Watering While You Are Away
- Disposal Services (Brush and Clean Fill)
- Weekly or Bi-Weekly Garden Maintenance
- Weekly or Bi-Weekly Lawn Maintenance
In addition, we offer advice and instructions on lawn renovating, moving a large shrub, dividing perennials, pruning overgrown deciduous and evergreen shrubs, reluctant bloomers and how to amend your soil.
We also provide advice on tree and large shrub planting, and offer ideas on those that are good for blocking and hedges, fragrant blooms and good fall color.